Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote | Streaming Media Player
Technology has created pretty incredible products in the past decade. Some of them were once thought to be impossible. Fire TV Stick is one of those products that has changed the landscape of entertainment. This amazing fire stick is a next-generation streaming device that allows the users access thousands of movies & TV shows from popular platforms, such as Hulu, Netflix, HBO, etc.
In this post, we will go through each prospect of this Fire TV Stick that comes with Alexa Voice Remote in detail. We will make sure you can make your decision to buy this product easily after reading this review.
Let’s first talk about the features of the Fire TV Stick that are mentioned below:
• Upgraded hardware
Amazon has focused specifically on upgrading the hardware of this model. They have added an improved level of Wi-Fi & a new quad-core processor that is much better than the previous model.
• Listening Streaming Audio
This Fire TV allows the users to stream a great variety of music & audio application. It includes both Audible as well as Amazon music services. Additionally, it supports Sirius XM, Pandora, iHeart Radio, & Spotify that is added advantage.
• Alexa Remote Control
Without any doubt, it is the most amazing feature in the Amazon Fire TV Stick through which you can control the streaming device through voice commands. This feature can be launched by holding down the microphone button.
• Onboard storage
It comes with an 8 GB of onboard storage for storing application as well as games that is more than enough. Additionally, the fire stick has 1GB RAM that allows it work conveniently.
Now, let’s check out the advantages & disadvantages of buying an Amazon Fire TV stick. First, have a look at the advantages:
• The Alexa voice integration gives you an access to pretty incredible voice features. For instance, you can place a food order only with your voice that is superb.
• You will get complete access to the streaming content of many major streaming providers, such as Amazon Instant Video, Netflix, Hulu, etc.
• The biggest con of having an Amazon Fire TV Stick is it doesn’t work with 4K TV. It is completely disappointing for the people who own or looking to buy a 4K television.
• The Amazon content is pushed too aggressively by the interface of Amazon Fire TV. Additionally, Alexa is not useful as other always-on devices.
Why should you buy this product?
The Amazon Fire TV Stick is an incredible product where you should spend your hard-earned money. Its affordable price & great voice commands allow the user enjoy its features conveniently.
The Amazon Fire TV Stick is an incredible device for the individuals who love Amazon video content. The new interface has made it easier for using the Alexa command feature, which is the main feature of this product. So, if you are really looking for an open-source device for streaming files, then buy this product now.